Registered Address & Mail Forwarding
Registered Address & Mail Forwarding London, Hounslow & Kingston
At 1Stop Accountants we provide you and your business with a registered business address which can be registered with HMRC at Companies House.
Need for a Registered Address
It is a legal requirement in the UK that all Limited companies and Limited Liablity Partnerships have an official mailing address known as a Registered Address. The details of this registered address are kept on public record and it is where company records and registers are kept.
Benefits of a Registered Address Service:
- Useful if you’re running a business from your home
- No unsolicited mail or visitors turning up
- Customer view your business as credible and established
- If your business operates form a small town or rural area then having a London address can give you better prospects and opportunities for growth
- Clear line between home and work life
Our professional office team are trained to receive, organize and scan all letters received and send them electronically to you at an email address preferred by you and then forwarded through the post.
An office team of experts in handling and forwarding mail will ensure that all your mail is securely dealt with providing you with the greatest confidentially for your protection.
All our Registered Address Service contracts are monthly so you are able to terminate the contract with a 30 days’ notice. This policy ensures that you are able to move your company to a dedicated office as your company grows when the time arises.
What you can expect from our services:
- Registered office address for HMRC and Companies House
- Mail forwarding directly to you via email or cloud store
- Mail scan and upload
- Monthly contract with 30 days’ notice
- Professional support